Manage your bills in one place, no matter where you are. Save time and money by eliminating paper bills, checks, envelopes, and postage. Log in to online banking and sign up today!
Online Bill Payment allows you to do the following:
- Pay your monthly bills
- Make payments to thousands of vendors across the country
- Send payments to individuals
- Schedule one-time payments
- Schedule recurring payments
- View payment history
It's fast, easy and secure. Just log in to Online Banking and follow the Online Bill Pay instructions. With the easy vendor set-up, you'll be on your way to getting your bills paid in a snap!
Our online and mobile banking comes equipped with custom alerts. Need to know when your balance is low, or when a check clears? Simply set up an alert! Alerts can come via text, email, push notification, or secure inbox.
Enroll now for eStatements to receive your checking account statement electronically and avoid mail delays. (You must be enrolled in online banking.)
The benefits of eStatements are:
- Password protected for your security
- Receive statements earlier, no mail delays
- Easy storage and filing
- Convenient, efficient, safe and secure
- Access anywhere you have internet access
- eStatements are not e-mailed to you, you pull the statement from our secure website.
It's easy to get started, just follow these steps:
- Sign on to Online Banking and complete the registration for eStatements which includes accepting the eStatement disclosure.
- At the end of your statement cycle, you will receive an e-mail from us stating that your eStatement is available. If you need the latest version of Adobe Acrobat, be sure to click on the link embedded in that e-mail. You must have Adobe Acrobat 5.0 or above to access your eStatement.
- Then go to our website at www.ourlocalbank.com.
- Sign on to "Online Banking".
- Choose your checking account number that you wish to view.
- Click on the eStatement tab.
- Click on "Checking Account Statements".
- Up to eighteen months of statements will be available for you to view and print.
- You can print, save or download information to a financial management program.
If you have any questions, e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 620-251-1313. Thank you for Banking with us!
It's like a teller in your pocket. Bank virtually anywhere with Mobile Banking.
With Mobile Banking you can:
- View account balances.
- Transfer money between your Community State Bank accounts.
- Pay bills.
- Make loan payments.
- Receive text alerts or push notifications.
Get Started by Downloading the App
In your app store on your phone, search "Community State Bank Coffeyville Kansas" and download the official app. Using your Online Banking Access ID and password, follow the instructions to enroll in Mobile Banking.
You can now deposit a check using our mobile app! Simply take a picture of the front and back of the check, choose the account you wish to deposit it in to, and done!
Checks can take up to two business days to post. If image quality is suspect, the application will ask you to re-take the images.
For tutorials on how to use online and mobile banking, visit our YouTube.